When I first became interested in makeup, I was extremely intimidated by the vast amount of makeup brushes available. Over the past few years, I've tried out several different brushes and have come up with a list of the 10 brushes every gal needs in her arsenal to create the perfect look every day.
Heading back to school was always one of my favorite times of the year, mainly because of the back-to-school shopping. I loved putting together my "first day of school" outfit and having a new backpack full of cute stationary and accessories. Since I'm no longer in school, I thought it would be fun to create a wishlist of what my ideal first day of school items would be. Gotta have a super cute new outfit, a good notebook, neutral makeup, earbuds, a to-go tumbler for coffee, and a gorgeous backpack to keep it all in!
Did/Do you pick out a special outfit each year for the first year back at school? xoxo Mandy
2. Emily is like the queen of hair tutorials, and she's rounded up some of her tutorials that are perfect for back-to-school. For any of you gals heading back and looking for cute hairstyles to try, check these out! (2, 9, and 12 are my favorites!)
3. I am so in love with this outfit Nancy shared on her blog. She looks so adorbs, and her dress is fantastic. We're definitely style twins.
4. Stuck inside on a rainy day and bored out of your mind? Here's 24 fun ideas to keep you entertained. :)
5. Loving this office makeover on a budget! Way to make the most out of a smaller space while saving them dolla bills.
6. Want to learn how to mimic Kylie Jenner's killer makeup skills? Here's how.
A super huge thank you to this month's sponsors! I am just smitten with all of them, and hope you can take a moment to check them out and send them a ton of love. They're a really awesome group and I'm so incredibly thankful for their support. xo, Mandy
*Sponsor Party is a monthly feature of my favorite items + posts from my Medium Sponsors for the month. If you're interested in being included in next month's Sponsor Party, click here to purchase your Medium Ad. I can't thank my sponsors enough for their support each month. They are what helps Mandy Leigh grow, so please support them. xo!*