1. Trying out new cocktails. I haven't had very many cocktails before, but I'm having fun trying out new-to-me drinks every week. My dad recently got me hooked on Russian Qualudes. I'll have to share his recipe, they're delicious!
2. My new vintage glasses! On my birthday, I spent the day treasure hunting at some of my favorite local flea markets. I was so excited to have found these beautiful vintage floral glasses. I plan on stocking my new apartment with as much vintage as possible, and really love the idea of mis-matched dishware. I think these will look great with all of my Pyrex!
3. Sorting out my little (unplanned) tea collection. I have to say, I absolutely adore trying out new flavors of tea. I don't think I've ever met a tea I didn't like. Also, and I don't know if this is just me, I tend to mostly drink tea in the spring/summer and coffee in the fall/winter. Anyone else notice they do this too?
4. Filling up notebooks with ideas and goals while on long car rides. I have so many things planned for the first half of this year, it's crazy.
5. All-veggie dinners. So good! The meal pictured above is my favorite.......caramelized brussels sprouts + onions, sauteed mushrooms, and sweet potato skillet. Yum!
6. My funny phone case that my dad got me for Christmas. :)
7. These two little stinkers. They're crazy, but the cute makes up for it. ♥
8. Rose tea, my latest obsession. I sweeten it with honey and it is just about the best thing I've ever tasted. I used to not be a big fan of anything "rose", but lately I'm loving it. I want to add rose to everything!
9. Enjoying the early Spring-like weather that we've been getting off-and-on. I can't wait for the days when we can open the windows and wear sandals and go to the farmers market.
10. Vanilla chai lattes. My current favorite sweet treat and little pick-me-up.
What's making you happy right now? Anyone super excited for spring to get here? xo, Mandy