2. Kelly Rae from Foxes In The Graveyard put together a super helpful post full of links and articles to help mamas-to-be. If you're expecting or planning on becoming a mommy soon, I definitely suggest checking out her post.
3. I've found another favorite from the Curvy Elle shop! This vintage floral dress is ridiculously pretty, and I love how she paired it with a red cardigan. CUTE.
4. Gemma makes beautiful jewelry for her shop, The Silver Shed, and I am crazy in love with her Folklore Moon Ring. Based off old folklore and country wisdom, this ring is customizable to your month of choice. Based on my birth month, my ring would say "Under the wolf moon". I LOVE that. :)
5. Amanda over at Little Lady Little City wrote a really great post on how to do the Brenizer Method in Photoshop, which allows you to get the look of a large format camera with a DSLR.
6. "That I" is an absolutely beautiful poem written by Kinyo, a 24-year-old poet from California. I get goosebumps every time I read it. It's something that I'd love to hear put to music, but I don't think there is any music perfect enough to accompany it.
7. The Day Dreamer Necklace from bohemian-inspired jewelry shop Soul Makes is definitely on my wish list. I've been wanting a dreamcatcher necklace for a long time, and this one is the most beautiful I've seen.
I'm completely smitten with my sponsors this month, and hope you will check them all out when you get time. Miss Indie wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for my amazing sponsors, so show them as much love and support as you can! xo, Mandy
*Spotlight Soiree is a monthly feature of my favorite items + posts from my Large Sponsors for the month. If you're interested in being included in next month's Spotlight Soiree, click here to purchase your Large Ad. I can't thank my sponsors enough for their support each month. They are what helps Miss Indie grow, so please support them. xo!*